New Lounger
    Thanks

New(?) Feature in OL 2003 (2003)

I was just perusing the Microsoft site to see what features were new/improved in the 2003 version, and was quite surprised to read that the following was a new (and it specifically said new, not improved) feature, since I've been using it for all my listservs since Outlook 2000:

"Arrange by conversation: Arrange your Inbox by conversation (or thread) to see all messages on a particular topic, all conveniently grouped together. You can even quickly move or delete entire threads."

Am I missing something, or did somebody at Microsoft goof when listing the new features (gasp...somebody at Microsoft make a mistake? Never! ;o)

A slightly puzzled,
    Andy

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: New(?) Feature in OL 2003 (2003)

it should say improved, although my experience is that no one at Microsoft used the old conversation views so to them it's new. FWIW, i feel they group better, with 95% of the threads properly grouped instead of 75%. it's actually usable right out of the box, while it needed tweaked in the older versions.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: New(?) Feature in OL 2003 (2003)

How exactly would one go about tweaking it in '02? I've been using it as is, but am quite intrigued [img]/forums/images/smilies/ohmy.gif[/img])

--A