Thread: Print Setup

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Print Setup

I have a problem-I have several multiple page workbooks. Everytime I want to make sure all worksheets print using the same characteristics (i. e., legal sized paper for all worksheets, landscape for all, etc.) I have to go to each worksheet individually and make sure the settings are the way I want them. Is there a technique for doing this one time and having whatever feature (i. e., paper size, font, portrait or landscape, etc.) selected apply to all worksheets?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Print Setup

Before you enter PageSetup, select all the sheets you want to have the same setup (you can select additional sheets by holding Ctrl and clicking on the relevant sheet tabs or to select all hold Shift and click on the first and the last, and all sheets will be selected) Any changes you make will then apply to all sheets selected. Please not that all means ALL. When you have finished the page setup , make sure you revert to single sheet selection, otherwise if you make an entry on the visible sheet it will also apply to all other selected sheets.

Andrew C

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Print Setup

Thanks, Andrew.
    Jeff