3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

What code is this? (?)

Not sure where I can go to have this looked at. Someone asked me to see what kind of code this is and what do we need to do to use it. Will I looked at it and it looked like ProComm aspect script code. I used WordPad to open it.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: What code is this? (?)

It's not VB, VBA or VB .NET.

Thanks

Judging from the appearance of UNIDATA in the code, and the fact that several of the more odd-looking keywords can be found in the UniBasic language... my bet is that this code is supposed to run against UniData or UniVerse, databases now owned by IBM (page on IBM website). I don't know what you were planning to do with it, but if you search Google for these keywords, you will see some support forums where people might now how to get where you want to go.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you. I am looking for a way to be able to extra the the data that this program was calling for. About a month ago management "layed off" several people without realing following up on what they did. So, the only person that knows how to run the extraction is not working here any more.

Now I have to see if I can use a different program (Data Junction?) to extract the data from UNIDATA? and format it correctly.