Lounger
    Thanks

Hotmail and MS Outlook 2000 (MS Outlook 2000)

I am setting up my MS Outlook 2000 (not Outlook Express) to access all my email accounts. I am having trouble figuring out the settings for this. Any ideas? I am using a dial up. Where might I find these instructions? Thank you

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Hotmail and MS Outlook 2000 (MS Outlook 2000)

You need to look under Tools|Accounts or Tools|Services on the Main Menu - depending on whether you've set up Outlook for Corporate Workgroup or for Internet mail only mode. HTH
    Gre

Thanks

Your account settings (e.g., username, password, servers) should be identical between Outlook and Outlook Express. If the identical settings don't work, please make sure you are online (Outlook might not be automatically dialing) and, if you are, post the error messages you get.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2000 does not support Hotmail accounts. You can hack it, see http://www.slipstick.com for at least receiving hotmail if you use Internet mode. otherwise, use tools, accounts (internet mode) or tools, services (corp mode).

If you have tools, services, you might be happier with internet mode, tools, options, mail services, reconfigure near the bottom.