Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Office Training Site (Office XP Pro)

I don't know if this is new or has been around for a while, but Office has a training site they have said they will beef up. It has tutorials in different categories--some as web pages and some as videos, it can be accessed from the main site, and it is here:

Office Training

SMBP

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Office Training Site (Office XP Pro)

SMBP

Just a couple of links along from the link you posted is a new (to me) ClipArt page.

Do you know anything about this -- is it complementary to/the same as/the successor to the Design Gallery Live website, which now appears to point to a very similar location at http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx

Just a few minutes later...

I think I've answered my own question from http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/pre...1033&CTT=98 which says:

<font color=blue>On the Clip Art and Media site on Microsoft Office Online (formerly called Design Gallery Live)...</font color=blue>
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Office Training Site (Office XP Pro)

You used to be able to hit the DGL site by using "dgl.microsoft.com" and now it takes you to the clip art site with the "office.microsoft.com/clipart.default.aspx" with the cute little .net "x" on the asp.--so they have just incorporated or morphed that into their "clip art and media" site I think.

I should have mentioned Training as well. Both of them are reached by clicking the list of hyperlinks over in the mini "task pane" or list over on the left. They change the topics frequently, and I hope they'll add to them a lot. If you are a veteran office user, then they might not mean near as much to you as someone beginning.

SMBP