Mark P. Zaitsoff

Worksheet size and resizing

Excel 2000, 9.0.3821 SR-1. I have a workbook with 8 worksheets. The worksheets do not fill the entire screen area. I can't stretch the size of the worksheets. The Minimize/Restore/Close boxes are missing for the workbook (not for Excel in general). The horizontal and vertical scrollbars work for all but the last worksheet, there the vertical scrollbar works but not the horizontal. Similarly I can maneuver through cells except horizontally on the last sheet, though the cell name box shows the cursor is moving through cells that are not visible. Other workbooks are alright. File is attached.

Thanks

Re: Worksheet size and resizing

Hi Mark,
    Can you try and attach the file again please - it doesn't seem to have worked the first time. Thanks.
    Regards,
    Rory

Microsoft MVP - Excel

Mark P. Zaitsoff

Sorry sometimes the technology overwhelms. Didn't check before, the workbook is 227K, so that's probably the problem. System will not allow me to attach it now.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Mark,

Can you try either:

.Compressing it using pkzip and attaching the result

or

.Cutting down the size of the worksheet, but where it still exhibits the problem

Thanks
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Mark P. Zaitsoff

Problem rectified itself when I unprotected workbook to edit it down for size. Worksheets jumped to full screen and useability. Still don't understand what was going on. Thanks for the help, sorry for the bother.