Silver Lounger
    Thanks

P&D Installation (VB6)

With my completed project, Is it possible with Package & Deploy, to include other programs for installation,ie.

My program needs Acrobat Reader & PDF Printer Driver ( PDF Factory ).
    On Installation, can these programs be installed at the same time as my EXE.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: P&D Installation (VB6)

Ok
    I now know that an installation package is required to load each program in order.
    I've done a few tests using " Clickteam Install Creator " with a few gliches.

Has anyone ever used this installer and have any reviews on it, or does anyone know of an easy to use (with wizards) installer which will do the same task.

The only bug bear I have with this one is the user doesn't have the option to change the order in which to install each application.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I'm not familiar with that installer, but I've worked with InstallShield Express, which I liked very much. It is quite easy to build fairly complex installers with that product and the wizards in it allow you a lot of control over the files and installation sequence used. If you don't want to use one of the script based products like InstallShielf Professional or Wise Installer, I'd suggest you take a look at InstallShield Express.
    Charlotte

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks Charlotte for the information.
    I tried downloading the demo version but it kept hanging, I shall try later.