New Lounger
    Thanks

Copying Schedule to MS Word (Project 2002)

I'm looking for a way to copy my Project 2002 schedules into an MS Word document, with the result looking just like it would if I had printed the schedule directly from Project. I've used copy/paste, and the built in "Copy Picture" wizard, but the resulting graphics are low quality, and don't include the header and footer. (I've also used PDF files, but my customer wants to include my schedules directly in his Word documents.)

Does anyone use a different technique, or know of a 3rd party software that makes Word-friendly graphics out of Project schedules?

Thanks!

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Copying Schedule to MS Word (Project 2002)

On your tool bar there is a Camera icon (Copy Picture). Select what you want copied, use the Camera icon to create a GIF file, which you can insert into your Word document. We create a monthly report of our Master plan and dump the GIF picture into a Powerpoint file using this method. Good Luck.

TommyB

Thanks

Re: Copying Schedule to MS Word (Project 2002)

Other Options: If you don't have a screen copy tool such as Snagit, you can press Alt and Printscreen at the same time to save a screenshot to the clipboard. Then go to Word and paste the screenshot into the document. You can then use the Picture toolbar in word to Crop or edit the picture.

HTH
    Regards,

Gary
    (It's been a while!)