Lounger
    Thanks

Mailing labels from Contact List (2000)

It is the Christmas season again and we are attempting to get our cards in the mail with a minimum of stress. We would like to generate labels directly from the contact list in Outlook.

Our problem has always been that we do not always want to send the card to the "primary" address (the check box that reads "This is the mailing address"), nor do we send everything to the "home" or "business" address. It is always a mix of the three. While the business address is used for the majority of correspondence, we sometimes want to send the card to the contact's home.

We have a category set up for the contact to be included on the christmas card list, but we have always had to work from a separate database because of the "primary" vs. "business" vs. "home" address issue. I have considered creating categories for "Christmas card business address" and "Christmas card home address", but I was hoping for an easier way.

Any suggestions?

Shelly C

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mailing labels from Contact List (2000)

Woody did a very comprehensive series of issues of WOW on Christmas Cards two years ago - starting about issue 52. I don't know whether you've looked at this, but I hope it may address some of your issues. From memory, you may have to invest in the "one-off" pain of setting up separate categories.
    Gre