Lounger
    Thanks

Export Signatures (Outlook2000)

Hostory:
    After my system board died and I replaced it, XP still booted and ran, but was a mess. Applications ran strange, current window would display behind other windows, many application would stop responding, so I decided to reinstall WinXP into a new partition and use Windows dual boot. That way I could take my time setting up all my applications (in another new partition) and could boot back to the old OS to check settings, export data/settings, etc., as required. This method is promoted by UGR (part of PowerQuest) and really is a good idea.

The problem:
    I successfully exported and imported all my folders and contact from my "old" Outlook2000 to my "new" Outlook2000, and now I want to export my signatures, but can't find a way. Is there a way to export signatures?
    Mike Hayes

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Export Signatures (Outlook2000)

They are separate files, a plaintext version, an RTF version and an HTML version. For example if your signatures were MH1 and MH2, you would look for MH1.txt, MH1.rtf, MH1.htm,MH2.txt, MH2.rtf, & MH1.htm.

I'm a little uncertain about the default location, it varies with the Office version along with any mandates that your sysadmin may have, if any, and I have spread sig. backups all over my machine, so run a File Explorer Search for them.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Export Signatures (Outlook2000)

Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to look for many sepearate files. I found it saved in the Signature folder. Just did copy and paste and they're all back.