New Lounger
    Thanks

Different tab in page setup (XP/SP2)

I'm trying to track down the reasons for some changes in Word XP on one of the computers in our office. Print layout view has grey L shaped lines in each corner of the page and the Page Setup dialog box has mysteriously grown a new Tab, so now we have the normal three tabs, plus one called Document Grid. I have tried playing with all the Customize and Options settings and cannot find the source of these changes. I suspect it may have something to do with language support add ons, but wondered if anyone else has run into the problem. Unfortunately I have just re-written a Word training workbook and none of my screen shots match the new version, which is the image that is going to be used across the organization.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Different tab in page setup (XP/SP2)

In <!mskb=309351>Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 309351<!/mskb>, I found this sentence:
    <hr>In Word clients that have an East Asian language installed, the dialog box has a fourth tab named Document Grid<hr>
    The dialog referred to is the Page Setup dialog.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Different tab in page setup (XP/SP2)

Thanks Hans, I had a feeling that might have been the culprit, thanks for the confirmation.
    Robyn