3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Attendance calendar (VB 6, Acces 2k)

Looking for a calendar that we can use to keep track of Vacation, sick, and work schedules for employee's

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks

Re: Attendance calendar (VB 6, Acces 2k)

Mmmmm... not sure why this is on the VB/VBA board. Are you looking for a control or a fully baked product or... ???

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Are you looking for a calendar control to use with Visual Basic? If so there are several good ones - I especially like the one from DBi Technologies. On the other hand if you are doing forms in Access, there is a free one - so should we move this thread to Access or leave it here?
    Wendell

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I was not looking for a commercial type to purchase. I was trying to see if its possible to create one using VB and or MS Outlook. But, that doesn't matter anymore, I decided to use Excel and use a simple spreadsheet.

Thanks anyway.