Lounger
    Thanks

Default Journal Categories not found (OL2002 SP2)

Running OL2002 on Exchange Server 5.5. In the Journal Options only Word, Excel, Poweroint and Access are found. None of the Outlook type functions can be jounaled, like email, tasks, meetings, etc. There are no keys for them in the registry. All of the OL2K installs in the office have all of these options available. But my OL2002 does not. Any idea of how to restore them?

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Default Journal Categories not found (OL2002 SP2)

"All of the OL2K installs in the office have all of these options available. But my OL2002 does not. Any idea of how to restore them?"

I'm a little confused here. Do you have office 2000 installed plus outlook 2002?

New Lounger
    Thanks

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by DaveA on 10-Jan-04 10:18. )</P>Is this what your looking for?

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=287070

Lounger
    Thanks

Sorry for the lack of clarity. I am a sys admin with about 50 PC's. Most of them have Office 2000. On them, when I open Tools/Options/Journal Options I see the expected items under Automaticaly Record.... My personal PC (PPC? :>) however has Office XP. All PC's are connected to an Exchange 5.5 server. On mine, the Automaticaly Record box is empty, there are no items to check. If I check the activities tab for a contact the messages are logged, but there is no option to Journal. The goal here is to produce a sales report from Journal.