2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Gray Backgrounds on Reports (Access XP)

I just installed Office XP Pro on another computer. I then tranfered a front end MDB to the computer and when I open any of the reports, the background is gray, instead of white. I checked the background and the correct color for white is in the box (16777215).

The screen has a gray color and the reports have a slight gray color to them, but the gray is limited to the area that access is using. The margins are printing white. I am unable to correct this problem. Any ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Gray Backgrounds on Reports (Access XP)

Hi Marc,

Strange, the screenshot shows that the user is using the standard Windows XP theme, so it seems very unlikely that it has to do with the Windows color scheme. It won't hurt to check, though (in the Display Properties control panel.)

This problem is mentioned in the newsgroups, but I couldn't find an explanation or solution.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Gray Backgrounds on Reports (Access XP)

Yes I was told to check the themes on the computer and the Windows settings, but changing these did not correct the situation. I tried reinstalling XP Pro and even then, a new db's reports produced the same gray background that I could not rid myself of. I remain stumped.