2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

User's Manual (9.0.2720)

I have developed a database and now I want to provide documentation for my users. If possible, how do I incorporate some of the various access icons into my documentation to help users better understand/follow the instructions?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: User's Manual (9.0.2720)

You can put a copy of the entire screen on the clipboard by pressing PrintScreen, and a copy of the foreground window by pressing Alt+PrintScreen. You can then paste the image into any graphics program to edite it, for example select and copy small parts of the screen.
    There are also programs that offer more advances screen capture options; the ubiquitous IrfanView is an example, and a Google search will yield any number of dedicated screen capture applications.
    If you want to get an image of a toolbar button in Access (or any other Office application), select Tools | Customize..., then right click a toolbar button and select Copy Button Image or something similar). this will copy the button image to the clipboard, ready to be pasted into your documentation.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: User's Manual (9.0.2720)

You can also find a stack of icons fro various applications here: http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/Resource..._Library/Icons/