Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Can't insert images in Moz 1.5 (Mozilla 1.5)

<hr>...Advanced Edit and check the Inline Style tab, the box is empty ... <hr>
    Mine is too and to be honest, I don't know what it is for. Have you checked your Moz HTML settings? The attachment is one place to look. If that doesn't yield anything, let us know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Can't insert images in Moz 1.5 (Mozilla 1.5)

I've had problems inserting images, and in fact, any html-based object, in my MOZ 1.5 emails. I tracked the problem to the Options / Format setting in the Compose screen. For some reason, it defaults to auto-detect each time. If I don't remember to change it to html, it 'auto-detects' itself over to text mode and makes a mess of my email.
    I've checked the menues, looked in prefs.js, and even tried about:config. Anyone have an idea how to change the default setting?
    Thanks,
    Keith

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I have checked it, Al. It's set to HTML like it should be. I did some other searching and edited my original post to reflect what I found. (I thought I'd get it changed before anyone replied.) It was a setting in Options / Format on the Compose screen. It defaults to auto-detect each time - it apparently needs to be set to an HTML setting. That's the only way I can get it to work. Now I'm looking for a way to change the default. Any thoughts on that one?
    Keith

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Mine is set to Auto-Detect also and I don't have the problem, so I don't think that's it. How about Edit, Preferences in Navigator, as in this attachment?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Yup. Same setting. No HTML. No pictures. Good thought. though. SEEMS like it should work, doesn't it?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

It's gotta be in there somewhere. Let me keep looking through the Preferences and Email settings. I'll be back. I wish there was an easy way for us to compare.