New Lounger
    Thanks

Yahoo Mail & OL 2003 (2003)

I just started to notice this quirk in Outlook 2003 yesterday, but whenever I receive an email from someone with a Yahoo address, I get the email fine; but if I need to reply, the reply goes back to the Yahoo person "blank" no text. Nada. Nothing. Zip! If I write a reply, instead of the reply text showing in blue, it appears in black font color. AND if I look in my sent items folder and check the email, the sent copy shows the text as missing as well. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this little quirk; or even better as a solution or work around

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Yahoo Mail & OL 2003 (2003)

Are you saying that this only happens with replies, and that if you send a new mail to a Yahoo address there is no problem?
    Gre

New Lounger
    Thanks

That is an excellent question! Actually I just tensed a new message and got the same results. This is all happening through a secondary e-mail account in Outlook 2003 and for now only appears to happen with mail sent through that specific account. I am continuing to test and will keep all updated. All mail FROM Yahoo comes through just fine on both of y Outlook e-mail accounts (address)

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Please post back with the results of your researches - whether or not you manage to bottom the issue by yourself.
    Gre

New Lounger
    Thanks

Even stranger, I also have The Mozilla e-mail, and IF I do the same thing using Mozilla (sending from the suspect account to Yahoo), it works just fine! I've looked at the account settings and everything appears to me normal. Nothing looks changed, altered, the account settings test work ok. It's just this one email account sending to Yahoo where the outgoing text, either as reply or message is obliterated and the email come from "blank" When it first happened late yesterday afternoon I even asked the person I was attempting to communicate with if Yahoo has just added some extra security device to their email. However, Yahoo seems to be the way Yahoo always was. Maybe I'll test sending from OL 2003 using the suspect account to Hotmail so see if it happens there as well. Thanks for your prompt feedback!