Star Lounger
    Thanks

Missing script code (Front Page 2003)

Hello,

I use a product called WebStyle 4 which was created by a company called Xara. It is wonderfully handy for creating navigation bars etc. However, a month or so ago the scripting got corrupted on a navigation bar on my web site. Xara support is very helpful and gave me the corrected scripting by going to my site and seeing the problem. I was able to see the scripting code and make changes to it per their instructions.

But I have since upgraded my Front Page from 2002 to 2003. I had the same problem happen again, but this time when I looked for the corrupted code, it did not exist. The scripting also does not now appear on my other sites too. Has FP 2003 done away with allowing you to see that? Is it hidden somewhere else?

I have since figured out the problem within the Xara program and fixed that. But it is nagging me that I can no longer see the script coding in the HTML code view. Any suggestions or info on this?

Thanks,

Marilyn

Thanks

Re: Missing script code (Front Page 2003)

Did the script slip into a shared border file? (I haven't even seen FP2003, but those shared border things have always seemed to cause problems...)

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Missing script code (Front Page 2003)

Ah, you are a genius. That is exactly where it went. The fact it went to the Shared Borders folder wasn't the problem, but trying to correct the code was a bit difficult when I didn't have a clue where it was. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

Marilyn