New Lounger
    Thanks

VBA to get Tools, Options values? (2003)

How, in VBA, to access the Tools, Options, General, Service Options? These include "Customer Feedback Options", "Online Content" and "Shared Workspace" values? I need to set these values for an in-house application. Sure, we can do by hand, but we need a way in code to be able to do it.
    I already know how to access, via VBA, the other Tools, Options settings (except for the Security setting). Therefore, if someone has a question on how, in VBA, to access any value, please ask.
    Thanks.

Thanks

Re: VBA to get Tools, Options values? (2003)

<P ID="edit" class=small>(Edited by jscher2000 on 26-Jan-04 17:15. Further thoughts...)</P>In previous versions of Word -- I don't use 2003 -- there was an Options object that gave you read/write or at least read access to most of what was in the dialog. It usually did not include what was in "sub-dialogs" (behind buttons). If you use the Intellisense prompts in the VBE, can you find those services on the list?

Added: I see from re-reading your post that you've probably already explored the Options object. I suspect that the parallel "behind the button" options in Office XP would be DefaultWebOptions or EmailOptions. Where there's anything similar in Word 2003 for those Service options, I really couldn't say... Maybe check the Office object model as well as the Word object model.