Thanks

Building Forms (2000)

I am building forms in Outlook and will be moving some data back and forth to Access. Can someone recommend a good reference book for Outlook VBA programming.
    Alan

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Building Forms (2000)

Not a direct answer, but - since you're looking at moving stuff between Ooutlook and Access - have you had a look at the items on Helen Feddema's site/
    Gre

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Building Forms (2000)

My experience in Outlook programming is somewhat limited, but one book I'd recommend is Microsoft Outlook Programming Jumpstart for Administrators, Developers, and Power Users by Sue Mosher. This book is a good starting point if you have previously programmed in VBA, but not in Outlook. Topics include VBA basics (which you may or may not need), the Outlook object model, Outlook events, information stores, forms, and deployment issues. Six chapters are specifically devoted to Outlook forms, including form design, controls, and events. The author's web site, Slipstick Systems Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center, is considered one of the leading on-line resources for Outlook. Recommend check out the site to get a better idea if the book would be useful for your purposes. If working with Access & Outlook, you may also want to check the site's database page: Connecting Outlook and Exchange to Databases.

HTH