3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Error when changing Form Properties (Front Page 2002 SP-1)

When I attempt to change the properties on a form so that it will email me the results, I get the attached error. This error happens upon clicking OK in the Form Properties dialog box, before I even attempt to Publish the page. Can anyone tell me what this means.

If I select NO, then the error goes away. However, when I publish the page, fill out the form, then click SUBMIT, I get a second error in IE: "Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions' Smart HTML interpreter on this non-HTML page: "http://lhscnet/survey/Default.htm"

If I select YES to answer the attached error, it takes me to a Saving Results dialog box where I can further specify how I want the results of my form saved, emailed, etc.; a bit strange considering that you've selected YES to a "Would you like to remove the email recipient" question, don't you think? Anyway - any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance - Sat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Re: Error when changing Form Properties (Front Page 2002 SP-1)

Does your service provider support FrontPage extensions?
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile