New Lounger
    Thanks

Create Rule (Outlook 2003)

I am wishing to add a rule where I can route all the email's that Norton Anti Virus (NAV) picks up and send them to the "junk email" or the "Deleted Items" folder. NAV places an ATTACHMENT to the email called "Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt". Is this possible? In the same vein, lots of people send me jokes and assorted other JPG's attached, is there a way of filtering these emails off to a specific folder?

Cheers

Robert

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Create Rule (Outlook 2003)

The only way I can immediately see to do this with the Rules Wizard is to start with a blank rule, move all emails with attachments to Junk E-Mail and set up an exception to cover the OK senders. The exception would be a distribution list - which would be an effective whitelist of all your accepted senders. This is a bit laborious but hope it helps.
    Gre

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Create Rule (Outlook 2003)

with 300 to 400 email addresses in my address book that either change as people change positions or just change ISP's, i believe this solution would be fraught with headaches and as such would be more trouble than its worth. Thankyou for the prompt reply.

Cheers

Robert