New Lounger
    Thanks

Access denied (2000)

Our operation has been sold. Our server access was cut off at the old company before the new owners could get us onto their server.

We were on outlook 98 under windows 95/98 and when the new company upgraded our computers they also installed windows and office 2000. I restored my old archive and now I can't seem to archive any of my folders.

I've set the archive to "move files to" and pointed it to a directory on a slave hd. The program says "archiving........" and runs through the folders but it doesn't move anything. My Outlook Today folders are approaching the limit allowed on the server but I like to keep the history and I'm into the paperless society so hard copies aren't my prefference.

Has anyone run into this?

Larry

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Access denied (2000)

It's not the same thing, but you could always Archive by hand. Create a new PST using File|New. If you have customised Views that you wish to keep, then Ctrl click drag and drop folders to the new PST and delete the older messages in the old PST's folders. Otherwise, create new folders in the new PST and drag and drop individual messages in groups. Once you've finished, right-click on the new PST and choose close. HTH
    Gre