New Lounger
    Thanks

Access Relationships Window (2000)

I am an instructor of Office Applications. A student approached me with a problem. In their relationships window, there is a table that got dragged all the way off the left hand side of the window. I tried everything I could think of to get it back in view. Even when we tried to tab through the tables, as they brought a copy of the database with them the next day, we couldn't get to that table; therefore, we can't delete it! Any input on this is greatly appreciated! We tried resizing the display settings, even scrolling all the way over to the right to see if it "wrapped around", but no luck. I also searched the Knowledge Base and found nothing. I finally emailed him this morning and suggested importing all of his objects into a new blank database to see if the problem would be fixed. I can not recreate the problem, and I have not heard back from him yet. I'm stuck! I have attached the screen shot, if that helps...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Access Relationships Window (2000)

1. With the relationships window open, try Edit | Clear Layout, then Relationships | Show All.

2. If that doesn't help (which I fear), see this newsgroup post by Stephen Lebans.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks so much. I will pass this on, as I can't replicate the issue. I figured it would come down to some code having to be written. Thanks for the quick response! I will post another when I find out if this works for him! Clearing the layout will not be the solution he tries, as he is not the one who set up the relationships and that will take too long for them to recreate (they are on a time crunch). Plus, someone left that database when they took another job, so he has inherited some fun stuff!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Clearing the layout doesn't remove the relationships, it just removes the current layout in which they're displayed. The relationships are still there, so it's just a case of dragging the layout around until the look is achieved.
    Charlotte