Star Lounger
    Thanks

Graphic in Worksheet Template (ExcelXP)

I'm using ExcelXP and want to create a custome worksheet template that includes an image in the header. When I select File, PageSetup, Header, Custom Header, I can use the Insert Picture button to insert an image. However, when I save that as a template (Sheet.xlt) and right click a sheet tab to insert worksheet and select my custom worksheet, the image isn't there. Does that mean it can't be done? Thanks for any help!!!!
    Tanya

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Graphic in Worksheet Template (ExcelXP)

My Excel XP even crashes when I try to do this. Sounds like a bug.
    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Microsoft Excel MVP, WMVP
    www.jkp-ads.com
    Professional Office Developers Association

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Same experience as Jan-Karel. It also happens if I move or copy a worksheet with an image in the header to another workbook: in the destination workbook, the image has vanished, and Excel crashes when I close the workbook.

I haven't found anything about this in the Knowledge Base or in the newsgroups, so you may be the first one to notice this. I fear that Microsoft won't do anything about it, since Excel 2003 is already available. Perhaps someone with Excel 2003 can test whether the problem occurs there.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Hans & Pieter,
    thanks for your responses. At least I know now that it's not me making some rookie error. We've waited this long for Excel to be able to easily place a graphic in a header/footer, I gues I'm asking too much.