Lounger
    Thanks

DLookUp in Form/Query (2002, SP-2)

I'm trying to make a work around for my duplicate query issue. I've created a form that looks up what my waiver code is based on the ServiceID and Service Date. The function is:
    =DLookUp("[WaiverCode]","[WaiverCodes]","[SvcID#]= waivercodes!SvcID AND [SvcDate]<=[Waivercodes]![EndDate] AND [SvcDate]>=[Waivercodes]![StartDate]"). This works perfectly in the form.

Now, to get my billing document out real soon, I tried putting it into a query with this formula:
    Code: DLookUp("[WaiverCode]","[WaiverCodes]",[AuthCodes]![SvcID#] & "=[waivercodes]![SvcID] And " & [BillUnits]![SvcDate] & "<=[WaiverCodes]![Enddate] And " & [BillUnits]![SvcDate] & ">=[WaiverCodes]![StartDate]")

But I just can't get the function to return the correct data. It needs a match on SvcID, and my SvcDate needs to be between WaiverStart date and WaiverEnddate.

Please help. Looks like my billing will be late this month.
    Thanks,
    John

Lounger
    Thanks

Re: DLookUp in Form/Query (2002, SP-2)

I was able to solve the DLOOKUP problem. Here is the code I had to use.
    Code: DLookUp("[WaiverCode]","[WaiverCodes]",AuthCodes![SvcID#] & "=[WaiverCodes]![SvcID] and DateValue('" & [SvcDate] & "')" & "Between [WaiverCodes]![StartDate] and [WaiverCodes]![Enddate]")

Thank you to anyone that was working on it.
    John

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: DLookUp in Form/Query (2002, SP-2)

Congratulations for solving it yourself. Does that mean that <post#=342451>post 342451</post#> can be closed?