New Lounger
    Thanks

Transfer E-Mail Info to New Computer (Outlook) (Outlook 2000)

I am attempting to transfer all of my email messages, settings and address listings from a Windows 98 SE machine to a Windows XPHome machine. I have only been able to located on .PST file on my system and it does not seem large enough to contain all of the emails that I have in my various active/archived folders. The Windows 98 SE machine also has Outlook Express in use at this time and I have not been able to locate any files for that application at all. I would appreciate any tips, information or suggestions on how to migrate my Outlook files successfully. Thank you!

Thanks

Re: Transfer E-Mail Info to New Computer (Outlook) (Outlook 2000)

If you used Outlook's archiving feature, there will be at least one other .PST file somewhere on your hard drive. Hopefully a search will turn it/them up.

For Outlook Express, try visiting http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ for advice, or our own Outlook Express forum (very common topic!).

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Transfer E-Mail Info to New Computer (Outlook)

If you want to look at importing your old Outlook Express files, you should try the Import|Export wizard in the File menu. If you have trouble locating the files, have a look at the suggestions made in this thread. HTH
    Gre