New Lounger

page numbers and printing (xp)

another question. say i have a workbook with 20 worksheets. on the custom header i have set it up to automatically insert the page# of total pages. i want the first number for each worksheet to print as 1 and the total pages to be the total only for that worksheet. is the only way to achieve this to print one worksheet at a time? it is cumbersome when you have so many worksheets to print. when i select all or multiple tabs and print, it uses the total pages of all the worksheets and the different starting pages is a running count to correspond with the total sheets being printed. it also does this if i choose to print entire workbook. i hope this isn't too confusing and i have gotten my point across. choosing the starting page to be 1 instead of auto fixes half the problem, but then the total pages still comes out for the total of all the worksheets, not just the single one. thanks!

Uranium Lounger
    South Carolina, USA

Re: page numbers and printing (xp)

There is no way around that that I have found. However, you could use a macro to print all of the sheets:

<pre>Public Sub PrintAllSheets()
    Dim oSheet As Worksheet
    For Each oSheet In Sheets
    Next oSheet
    End Sub

Legare Coleman