Thread: outlook

Star Lounger
    Thanks

outlook

when ever we try to use outlook express we receive this message could someone could tell me what this message means and how i can fix it plz many thnks dave. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: , Server: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: outlook

Looks more like it is on your ISP end more than your end. Unless you have NOT got the correct settins in your account(s). Ckeck with your ISP and see if they are or have had some problems.

At http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/get...ervices_webmail it addresses "Internet mail" NOT POP3 type. Are you sure that you can use Outlook to get this email?

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

As I understand it, you're being disconnected in Outlook Express and the problem's not with Outlook. I think Dave was referring to the fact that you can configure Outlook to receive OE messages and asking if you have done so. This problem reminds me of this thread:

Can receive, Can't Send (OE 6.0 SP1)

SMBP

Star Lounger
    Thanks

thnks pepole it was my virus protection that was stoping me from getting my mail now i have turned of my mail protection outlook works now