Lounger
    Thanks

FrontPage Help system (2003)

I only seem to have online help with my new 2003. I am finding it difficult to find specifics with this new help system. 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to get the old, offline help back?

2. With the online help, how can I find help on classes and ID's in styles?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: FrontPage Help system (2003)

I cannot answer your question on getting the old help system back but I suspect the answer is probably no.

For what it's worth I have always found information in FrontPage lacking when you are trying to work with styles. FrontPage tends to force "themes" on you which I personally abhor. You might want to consider taking a look at TopStyle for a more comprehensive explanation along with the Lite version of TopStyle for your style editor. The Lite version can be found by clicking on Downloads in the upper right corner of the website, should you be interested.
    -Mark

Thanks

Re: FrontPage Help system (2003)

Bruce,

You can work strictly with the "old, offline help" but it is not as comprehensive as the online help. To work only with offline help, press F1. When the Help Taskpane appears, click on Online Content Settings in the See Also section. From there you can turn online help on or off. You can then either use the offline Table of Contents or search by keyword. Hope this helps.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions