Results 1 to 2 of 2
2004-03-01, 15:48 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2001
- Stuck at work..., Missouri, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Convert Access 2000 VBA to Access 2003 (2000/2003)
I wrote some VBA to open an Excel file and import its contents into a table for a friend.
She used to have Access 2000 but now has 2003 & the code is throwing out all sorts of odd errors.
Is there anyone who can assist me in converting the code to work in Access 2003? I don't have that version.
The code is attached.
Thanks!<font face="Comic Sans MS">Morgan Erickson</font face=comic>
<img src=/S/flags/USA.gif border=0 alt=USA width=30 height=18>-From <img src=/S/flags/Colorado.gif border=0 alt=Colorado width=30 height=18> but living in <img src=/S/flags/Missouri.gif border=0 alt=Missouri width=30 height=18>...and working in Kansas.
2004-03-01, 16:18 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Re: Convert Access 2000 VBA to Access 2003 (2000/2003)
The only thing I can think of offhand is to check references. This MUST be done on the PC with Office 2003.
- Activate the Visual Basic Editor.
- Select Tools | References...
- If there are references starting with MISSING, write down which ones they are, then clear their check boxes.
- Make sure that there is a reference to the Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library (its check box must be ticked.)
- Click OK.
- Select Debug | Compile <projectname>
If there are still error messages, please write them down and post them, otherwise it will be impossible to assist further.