Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

EMails duplicated in InBox (6)

Another easy one (for Those who Know)!

When emails get delivered, I get two identical copies of each in the Outlook Express InBox. Looking with OWA on the ISP's mailserver shows only one instance of each. What have I misconfigured?

I can't find anything on TechNet...

Thanks!
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: EMails duplicated in InBox (6)

Has your ISP had email server problems, if so it may be coming from their end. I have run into this several times and have found that they were coming form the normal server and the second copy was coming from the backup server. When ISP's have a server problem, you may be switched to the backup server and then back to the normal server. To insure that you do not lose any email, you will get what is on both.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: EMails duplicated in InBox (6)

I think I've found the answer, in having two almost identical Mail Accounts with different names. Removing one of them [yikes!] seems to cause things to work as expected. Ho-hum...
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...