Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2000 SR1)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you can help me with this one. I received an invitation from another Outlook 2000 user and replied. This added the event to my Outlook Calendar which is really great. Later that day when I was checking my calendar the event could not be found. Has this happened to anyone else? Did I maybe do something wrong? This scares me as I rely on my calendar a great deal. Any thoughts?

Much appreciated!

ggendrew

Thanks

Re: Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2000 SR1)

Can you remember who organised the meeting? If you can check with them if they cancelled the meeting. One of the options when cancelling a meeting is not advise the participants, so perhaps this is the cause.
    If not, then can you check if the organiser still has the meeting showing in their calendar?
    Paul Coyle
    Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon

Lounger
    Thanks

As it stands everyone else still has the meeting on their calendars. That was my first thought.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

The only two thing I can think of is:
    1. Does anyone have permissions to edit/create/delete items in your calendar? For instance an assistant? They may have mistakenly deleted the meeting.
    2. Was there another meeting/appt at the same time and has anyone modified the Calendar settings under Tools, Options... I'm thinking of Tools, Options, Preferences tab, Calendar button, Resource Scheduling button... all these options in Resource Scheduling should be turned off.

Otherwise... I'm thinking that it was deleted accidentally... if this occurs more often, then I would be seriously worried! Hope this helped... trish