Lounger
    Thanks

Increase size of outlook fonts (Outlook 2003)

I would like to increase all the font sizes in Outlook. I work on a large monitor and the font sizes/viewing fonts are too small. How can I change ALL fonts sizes (not just the email messages I send out): the folders names, email messaages received, etc.

I do not want to into the display setting and change all of Windows fonts - just in Oultook. Please advise
    Thank you

Thanks

Re: Increase size of outlook fonts (Outlook 2003)

I think this comes up every time MS releases a new version of Outlook. You could try searching for threads about increasing font sizes in Outlook 2002 (Office XP) and see if there are some useful tips there. Of course, many things have changed in Outlook 2003, so maybe new thinking will be required. (In which case, someone running Outlook 2003 should jump in here!)

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Changing the font size in all of Outlook - without changing the default display settings is a fairly tall order. If you know some HTML coding, you might find you can glean something out of <!post=this post,141604>this post<!/post> (and possibly its related posts). HTH
    Gre

Lounger
    Thanks

When I make changes to the display settings, it changes the toolbars and the left pane with the folders. It does NOT change the right pane with the email messages, subject line, etc. Any sugggestions? I did try to search the threads but did not find any thing.

Thanks

The font size for the text in "tabular" views can, in Outlook 97-2002, be set on the View menu. Look for something similar to current view, then define views (or if you only want to affect the current folder, Customize Current View). Once you have defined the view the way you like it, you can apply it to all your folders. (You might need a few different views, since the columns probably will be different for different folders, but you get the idea.)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Check out "View, Arrange By, Customize", and then the 'Other Setting button'.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.