New Lounger
    Thanks

Task View (WXp HE & OXp Pro)

In outlook i have some tasks i want to view the tasks for this month only, so i tried to customise the view with a filter which is fine until i restart outlook then i only have 2 or 3 tasks so i checked the filter and its set as a DASL filter and my filter has gone. Can anyone help me keep my personal view of tasks this month? Attached is a snapshot of the filter it switches to after closing and restarting Outlook.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Task View (WXp HE & OXp Pro)

I'm not sure how you filtered this view... did you use the View, Customize View, from the menu? This is probably where you should set this. To do so, I would the go to Define Views, select the Next Seven Days view and copy it. Call the new view Next Month. Click on the Modify... button then Filter... button and change the Time (at the bottom of the first tab) to "this month". Click OK, OK, and Apply View. Hope this helps...

New Lounger
    Thanks

Thankyou for your suggestion but i need to change the view of the Tasks in the Calender not in the actual Task Folder???

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Have you saved your View with a specific name - or simply customised the Current View? With a specific name, the custom View may have a better chance of sticking. HTH
    Gre

New Lounger
    Thanks

I righthand clicked the Taskpad and then went to customize current view it sticks for a while but the DASL filter kicks in when i close and restart Outlook