5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Combo Box (2000)

How do you change the size of text in a combo box. Where can I find a tutorial on using the forms toolbar?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Combo Box (2000)

If you want to be able to change the font size, you must use the combo box from the Control Toolbox, not from the Forms toolbar.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

There is a spreadsheet that has dropdown boxes in cells that when you go to the next cell under it the drop down arrow disappears and what you select is in the cell. How would I do this. I am not familiar with creating combo boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

What you describe is validation, limiting the values you can enter in a cell or range of cells to the entries in a list. You can set it by selecting a range of cells, then point to Data | Validation... on the menu. Select List from the Allow dropdown list, then click in Source and point to the range of cells containing the allowed values.
    There is no way to change the font size in the Validation dropdown list, except increasing the zoom percentage for viewing the worksheet.