2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Can't delete replication choices (Access 2K)

I have deleted a replica, yet when synchronizing one of the databases, this deleted replica still shows up in the options list. In fact it shows as the first choice. I want to remove this from the replication choices. I have tried to replicate with this deleted replica and get the error that it does not exist and will be deleted from the replica set once this database is closed and opened. However, when this is closed and reopened, the deleted replica still shows up in the choices. Is there a way to solve this dilemna?

Thanks.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Can't delete replication choices (Access 2K)

There is a known issue with replication that requires that the folder that the replica existed in must still be accessible. I suspect that is causing your problem - for whatever reason, from that replica, Access cannot get to the folder where it thinks the replica is stored. You may be able to synchronize that replica with the design master and fix the problem, but I usually just recreate the folder, synchronize, and then remove the folder.
    Wendell

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Can't delete replication choices (Access 2K)

Thanks for the help. I created the folder the replicas were stored in and this enabled me to try to replicate with them and thus successfully removed them from the list.

Thanks.