2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Not able to print (Win XP SR1)

Recently I was assisting a friend upgrading an IBM A22 Laptop from Win 98 2nd to Win XP. THe upgrade appeared to go smoothly no problems were encountered. There is no MS Office or other suite installed on the laptop. We ordered a new Lexmark 6150 inkjet Multi-function printer as she had no printer previously. The printer is connected via a USB port.
    After installing the printer software and requesting a test page, only the first inch of whatever is on the image is printed. After those few lines, the printer does a form feed and the sheet of paper comes out. On the screen, there is still a status window indicating that information is still being sent to the print driver but nothing more gets printed. I have moved this printer, connected it onto my PC at home and it worked perfectly after the install so I feel there is no problem with the printer. I have tried the scanning function and it works.
    I have uninstalled the software and re-installed it but the same problem is still there.
    Might someone have some suggestions about how to make this printer print out a full sheet of paper?
    Thanks

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Not able to print (Win XP SR1)

Have you downloaded and installed the most recemt drivers for the printer?
    -Mark

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Not able to print (Win XP SR1)

No, I have not. I will give this a try. Thanks