New Lounger
    Thanks

Windows resize (XP PRO SR1)

My folder windows randomly change size. I arrange the icons the way I want them and size the window accordingly. Sometimes when I open them they are about 2/3 the monitor size and the icons are arranged differently (sometimes by name and other times just random). I have unchecked all the "arrange by" choices on the folder options and have checked "remember window size and positions". I have no viruses on my machine. I can figure out most problems but this one has me baffled. This is a random thing that at times affects all folder windows and at times affects just a few. Can anyone give me some insight as to what the problem might be. Thanks for any feedback.........

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Windows resize (XP PRO SR1)

You might want to read <!post=this Star Post,252256>this Star Post<!/post> from WyllyWylly. Be careful to read it all and note the importance of the order that you do a couple of things. Ever since I increased the number of folders for which settings are remembered, I haven't had any more problems.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Windows resize (XP PRO SR1)

Thanks......I have done things according to the instructions and am hoping that all will be fine now.............