3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Viewing help (2000)

This is a really minor irritation. However I will be grateful if somebody could let me know if there is a solution.

When I load help it reduces the excel vba screen to 75% of the computer screen, cutting off the right hand side.
    The help screen overlaps the vba screen and also takes 75% of the computer screen, cutting off the left hand side.

When I select either screen, even if I have previously maximised them both they revert to the above views.

Is there a way to reset the screens so that they are both maximised, one on top of the other, and they stay that way. i.e.: So that when I select one or the other they will come up occupying all the screen.

Thanks

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Viewing help (2000)

Try selecting the edge of the Help Panel with your mouse and then, while pressing Ctrl down with the other hand, drag it twoards the middle of the screen. Once you let go of your left mouse button, you should have 2 separte Windows - with which you can do what you wish. HTH
    Gre

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks

That appears to have worked for the help window, but the VBA code window still keeps on resizing itself to circa 75% of the screen.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Try working through all the steps in <!mskb=253289>Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 253289<!/mskb>. It mentions Access, but it applies to all the Office 2000 applications. See if anything changes. HTH
    Gre