New Lounger
    Thanks

Excel function for all caps (Excel 2000)

I received an email from a former student. She wanted to have Excel convert any and all text to ALL CAPS. Now, I had no trouble burying the UCase function in Visual Basic. I was able to put that code into my Personal.xls file so I could run that code from any file. She, however, does not have access to the Personal.xls file. Any suggestions on how to make this code run in all her Excel files? I'm drawing a blank, or maybe it's a blond moment [img]/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] By the way, I can say that since I have blond hair [img]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have attached a text file with the code I sent her. Any advice is appreciated, as I just can't seem to get past the fact that she can't get into that Personal file.

Kate

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Excel function for all caps (Excel 2000)

Perhaps you can point her to Legare Coleman's <!post=Personal.xls Tutorial (All),118382>Personal.xls Tutorial (All)<!/post>. It is available to non-Loungers through the following URL (deliberately not made clickable in this post):

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showthread...l?Number=118382

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Excel function for all caps (Excel 2000)

THANK YOU!!! That actually solved a problem we ran into another time in Excel. Oh, thank you thank you thank you!!!