1. What is remarkable about this phrase? - Anger? 'Tis safe never. Bar it. Use Love.
2. Catholic bishops are allowed seven of them, priests five, and ordinary people one; what are they?
3. What do the words ALMOST and BIOPSY have in common?
4. What are the only four words in the English language ending in 'dous'?
5. What order is denoted by the following prefixes? First, Middle, Morning, Forenoon, Afternoon, First Dog, Last Dog.
6. Name a fifteen letter word containing fifteen different letters.
7. What is it?: the people who make it don't want it, the people who buy it don't use it and the people who use it don't know.
8. What is unusual and probably unique about British postage stamps?
9. Numerically, what's the difference between a hind and a hart?
10. A part of a wheel is a SPOKE, another word for people is FOLK, so how do you spell the word for the white of an egg?