5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Sub Form wizard (XP 2000)

When using the subform wizard to insert a subform on a parent form (actually in a tab control), I am presented with several options about which records to include. The problem is, the wizard dialog box is not wide enough to see difference between the options (See picture). Is there a way to increase the size so I can read the options or is there another place where I can choose an option then discover what I have chosen (and then choose again since, of course, I would have chosen the wrong one initially)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sub Form wizard (XP 2000)

You're stuck with that width and there is no horizontal scroll on it, which is why I never bother with it. If you click on the Custom option (Define my own), you'll be able to select the fields to link on master and child from a form with dropdown lists of the fields in each.
    Charlotte

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sub Form wizard (XP 2000)

If you already created subform (either manually or via "Wizard") you can open the "Subform Field Linker" dialog from the subform control's Property Sheet "Link Child Fields" or "Link Master Fields" items by clicking the builder button (with the 3 little dots). See attached pic. I find this more useful than the socalled Wizard which as noted provides a somewhat cramped (and inflexible) interface.

HTH
    Attached Images Attached Images