Star Lounger
    Thanks

Window size (IE 6.0.2800,1106)

All of a sudden when I open either a second set of windows in IE or an IE window from Outlook 2000, the window is as small as it can be. I remember asking this question years ago and the answer was to always close a window using the CLOSE command in the FILE menu rather than the "X" in the upper right hand corner. That doesn't work this time. Any ideas.

I'm using Windows 2000 with the latest service packs and updates.

Bruce

Thanks

Re: Window size (IE 6.0.2800,1106)

Bruce,

This sounds like the problem I was having a while back and was cured by CAREFULLY following the instructions.

Check <post#=338446>post 338446</post#> and <post#=339155>post 339155</post#>
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Window size (IE 6.0.2800,1106)

Hi Bruce:
    I read Bob's answer, but I thought that had to do with folder views. In case it doesn't work, here's another way. This is how I get IE to remember the correct window size:
    1. Open an IE window.
    2. Resize it the way you want it to appear.
    3. Close the FIRST window (very important), so that only the resized window is open.
    4. Hold down the Shift+Ctrl key (I can never remember which, so I hold down both), & click the X to close it.