Thread: Star Post Index

Thanks

Star Post Index

Is there a way to SELECTIVELY view Leif's Star Post Index so that it will only show the Star Posts for the subjects that you are interested in?

For example, I would not have interest in Excel posts or Access posts, so I would like to exclude them from the list that I see and then produce a more easy to use list for each user.
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Star Post Index

Sadly, no. But you can use the Lounge Search to do the same thing, limiting your criteria to specific boards and setting the Search Option to Starposts.

The index here really came about because the search feature was at one point disabled, and this was a means of making starred posts easily found.
    -Mark

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

The Lounge software does not provide a built-in way for this. However, you can copy the parts that you find useful and paste them into Word or Excel, or you can copy and paste the entire list, and selectively remove the bits you don't need. Recent versions of Word and Excel will preserve the links to the posts.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Looks like we need a "Star Post Index" index...
    <font face="Script MT Bold"><font color=blue><big><big>John</big></big></font color=blue></font face=script>

Ita, esto, quidcumque...