Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Not receiving email (XP Home)
2004-04-21, 14:48 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not receiving email (XP Home)
I have a friend who sends me an email, it is sent and then scanned by Norton, but I never receive it. I have checked my Blocked Sender list, she is not there. The messages are not in my deleted folder. They simply never get here. They show up in her Sent folder. She has my correct email address. She has tried to reply to messages I have sent her - same process, everything looks like it is happening OK but I never receive the message. She is running Windows ME. Any suggestions?
2004-04-21, 16:27 #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2002
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Not receiving email (XP Home)
So you can send to her and she receives it OK but can't ( apparently ) send to you?
1. Can she send Ok to other email addresses?
2. Have her send a message to herself to see how that works.
3. Is it possible your ISP is blocking her mail to you for what ever reason?
4. Is your AV program blocking her mail? Have her send to you and disable your AV temporarily. ( I know it's risky ) Look for her mail and make sure you enable the AV.
Let's start there.BOB
Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
Today it is called golf!