3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook 2003 Calendar View (Outlook 2003)

I had my Outlook 2003 set up nice and normal (i.e. like Outlook 2002, cause Outlook 2003 looks CRAZY when you first load it), when my profile went bad and I had to recreate it. Now I'm in the process of changing all those default Outlook 2003 settings for a second time. And in the Calendar, for some reason, my Date Navigator (small) calendar is on the left side of the screen, on top of my folder list. How did that get there? I don't even remember it being that way the last time I loaded Outlook 2003. It's in the way (it inhibits the folder list when it's on the left), and I don't see my task bar, like I used to. I'm sure that there's a setting somewhere, but I'm already a little overwhelmed with all the other profile things I'm having to change back in other programs. Can anyone give me some guidance on this?

Thanks

Re: Outlook 2003 Calendar View (Outlook 2003)

In Calendar view, click View>TaskPad. This will shift your date navigator to the right side and will display the task pad.
    John
    A Child's Mind, Once Stretched by Imagination...
    Never Regains Its Original Dimensions

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook 2003 Calendar View (Outlook 2003)

Cool - thanks. I was going to View | Task Pad View and setting it to show me All Tasks......but I never went to View | Task Pad and actually turned the Task Pad on. Which explains why, in addition to the Date Navigator being on the left, the darn Task Pad was not showing up. Thanks a bunch.

Sat.