Results 1 to 2 of 2
2004-05-04, 23:22 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lookup Wizard Automation error (Acc2003 on xp (2000 mode))
After updating from 97 to 2003, I attempted to use the lookup wizard during table creation. I was able to select the field in the table I wanted and set its ordering, but when I pressed "Next" a box popped up saying "Lookup Wizard Automation Error The specified module could not be found".
Can anyone help?"Heading for the deep end"
2004-05-04, 23:36 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts
Re: Lookup Wizard Automation error (Acc2003 on xp (2000 mode))
Make sure that you have
- the latest update to the Jet engine - see How To: Obtain the latest service pack for the Microsoft Jet 4.0 database engine
- the latest version of MDAC - see here
Perhaps a wizard file is corrupt. MS suggestion:
- Use Windows Explorer to locate the following wizard files: Acwzmain.mde, Acwztool.mde and Acwzlib.mde.
- Change the file name extension of each file to "old." For example, change Acwzmain.mde to Acwzmain.old.
- Reinstall Access to restore the files.