I know that the translation to the English does not adjust totally, but if somebody corrected the failures, I would appreciate much.

I just discovered a feature that I thought others may find useful. It's new for me but the rest of the World may already know of it.

We know that when we have a column of numbers with text format, there are several forms to turn them and one is with the option of "Text to Columns... "

Sometimes we have received a file that contains data like this:
<table border=1> <td></td> <td align=center>B</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>5</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>Source</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>6</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>6.555.485,20-</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>7</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>552.456,65</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>8</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>332.654,10</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>9</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>222.365,45-</td> </table>
or like this:

<table border=1> <td></td> <td align=center>D</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>5</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>Source</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>6</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>6,555,485.20-</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>7</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>552,456.65</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>8</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>332,654.10</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>9</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>222,365.45-</td> </table>
And we needed thus:

<table border=1> <td></td> <td align=center>F</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>5</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>Obj.</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>6</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>-6,555,485.20</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>7</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>552,456.65</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>8</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>332,654.10</td> <td align=center valign=bottom>9</td> <td align=right valign=bottom>-222,365.45</td> </table>
From version 2002, Excel incorporates an option to correct these formats:

1. Select to the range or column (But, only one column).
2. Menu option "Data" | "Text to Columns... "
a. When opening the Wizard, click on