3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Mozilla and Netsky (Mozilla 1.5)

Been quite satisfied with Mozilla since installing it about a month ago. My question is : Short of changing my email address, with all the ensuing problems that creates, is there any way to get away from all the hits I am getting from that Damn Netsky virus. Norton is intercepting it all the time but it is a damn nuisance when you get 15 or 20 a day mixed in with the 60 or 75 JUNK mails that I can't seem to avoid either. Any comments or suggestions will be most welcome. Thanx.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mozilla and Netsky (Mozilla 1.5)

I don't think the amount of crap you get has anything to do with Mozilla and even changing your email address would only be a temporary measure. You might want to consider installing something like Mailwasher Pro to at least help you ward off the scum at the server level. There are others, of course, but I've been very satisfied with the front-end "protection" Mailwasher provides.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanx Bigaldoc. I didn't mean to imply that Mozilla was part of the problem. In fact I am quite pleased with Mozilla. And by the way I also still have both N/S and IE on the board an occasionally use them and there has been NO conflict. Will take a gander at Mailwasher.

Thanks

If you and everyone you know demands that your ISP offer server-side virus filtering on your mailbox, that would be the best solution in the long run.